Hemp seed oil is extracted from the hemp plant, legally below 0.2% tetrahydrocannabinol (CBD shop). And is used in developing and producing cosmetic formulas, dietary supplements and traditional medicines.
Hemp seed oil
Hemp Seed Oil and Beauty Benefits can reduce inflammation of the skin. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin very well. It helps reduce wrinkles and slow down ageing. It can be used to produce hemp cosmetics and hemp seed oil soap.
Hempseed oil shampoo, skin care lotion, lip balm, skin care oil.
- Lock skin moisture: Hemp seed oil contains omega 3, 6 and 9, which help repair skin. And strengthen the skin’s protective barrier to retain moisture for a long time.
- Reduce inflammation: omega in hemp seed oil also helps reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Soothe the skin: hemp seed oil contains fatty acids. Lots of which add moisture and soothe the skin.
- Prevent acne.: Helps to adjust the oil production of the skin. Which is one of the critical factors for people with oily or acne-prone skin
Hemp Seed Oil
In addition to the beauty benefits, hempseed oil can also be used to cook Because hempseed oil is very high in omega-6 compared to Chia Seed or Flax Seed. There is also omega-3, linoleic acid and oleic acid, including substances in the vitamin group. Useful to help prevent cardiovascular disease. And helps reduce the incidence of cancer in the body as well.
For those interested in formula development and production of hemp cosmetics, hemp balm, massage oil and other hemp products. You can select the product group you are interested in or consult with an expert to get advice on interesting product groups via the contact channels below. Currently, the company is open to interested brand owners or an organization that plans to produce hemp products. Joint development of formulas for FDA registration of cosmetics and traditional medicine Up to the preservation of raw materials for the production of hemp products today.
Cannabis contains cannabinoid compounds. (Cannabinoid) are two essential types: CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol).
CBD (CBD shop) can be used for medical purposes.
- reduce anxiety, relax
- reduce pain
- helps to sleep better
- no psychoactive effect and does not cause addiction.
THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), or “drunken substance”, is a psychoactive substance. This substance will be released with CBD when extracting cannabis. If the body receives too much THC, it can adversely affect the body.
- Severe changes in blood pressure, palpitations, and agitation.
- Hallucinations, hallucinations, ringing ears
- paranoia panic
- poor short-term memory
- Suddenly deteriorating brain function
- It has a significant effect on the brain system. Significantly among children younger than 25, with both memory and memory effects and the amount of brain tissue will be reduced by 10%
- Those at risk of developing a psychiatric disorder or having a family history permanently increase the risk of hallucinations by up to 20%.
When such symptoms occur even after consuming it, Symptoms may not improve, with THC remaining in the bloodstream for 1-7 days, depending on the amount and frequency of consumption.
Cannabis, who needs to be careful?
Groups to avoid the risk of harm if consuming marijuana and hemp includes young children, pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding Because children and young people are likely to become addicted to marijuana, and it also affects the development of the brain in pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding Their consumption should also be avoided. Because it directly affects the fetus through lactation. CBD shop will inform you all about it.
Even though Thailand will now allow home planting, it can use plant ingredients except inflorescences, rubber, and oil in cooking, which is considered a prohibited part due to the presence of narcotics that affect the brain and blood vessels. The extraction of any part of cannabis, cannabis to obtain THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol still has to ask for permission to produce extracts according to the law on narcotics (Except for extracts from seeds) with extracts that have THC not more than 0.2% will be exempt from being a harmful drug.